List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rob Wultsch Date:January 4 2010 7:27am
Subject:Re: Mysql Certification exams
View as plain text
On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 11:06 PM, machiel.richards
<machiel.richards@stripped> wrote:
> I am trying to get hold of sample exams, etc... that I can
> use for preparation to the exams in order to test myself and make sure that
> I have all the knowledge I need.

I have passed all the 5.0 dev and dba exams as well as 5.1 cluster.
Buy the official guides and read them well:

http://www.amazon.com/MySQL-5-0-Certification-Study-Guide/dp/0672328127

That has all the information you need and practice exam questions. The
certification exams are not that hard if you work with MySQL
consistently and read through the guide.

--
Rob Wultsch
wultsch@stripped