List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rob Wultsch Date:January 4 2010 7:27am
Subject:Re: Mysql Certification exams
View as plain text
On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 11:06 PM, machiel.richards
<machiel.richards@stripped> wrote:
> I am trying to get hold of sample exams, etc... that I can
> use for preparation to the exams in order to test myself and make sure that
> I have all the knowledge I need.

I have passed all the 5.0 dev and dba exams as well as 5.1 cluster.
Buy the official guides and read them well:

That has all the information you need and practice exam questions. The
certification exams are not that hard if you work with MySQL
consistently and read through the guide.

Rob Wultsch
Mysql Certification examsmachiel.richards4 Jan
  • Re: Mysql Certification examsbharani kumar4 Jan
  • Re: Mysql Certification examsRob Wultsch4 Jan
  • Re: Mysql Certification examsClaudio Nanni4 Jan
Re: Mysql Certification examscarsten4 Jan
  • Re: Mysql Certification examsClaudio Nanni4 Jan