List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:machiel.richards Date:January 4 2010 6:06am
Subject:Mysql Certification exams
View as plain text
Good day all

                I hope that someone can help me out with some resources.

                Due to lack of interest my MySQL training was cancelled in
December.

                However I need to get certified (MySQL DBA) ASAP and need to
do this on book knowledge and a bit of experience alone.

                Due to the cost for the exams I cannot afford to fail any
one of the two exams.

                I am trying to get hold of sample exams, etc... that I can
use for preparation to the exams in order to test myself and make sure that
I have all the knowledge I need.

                Does anybody know where I can look for these?

Regards

Machiel

Thread
Mysql Certification examsmachiel.richards4 Jan
  • Re: Mysql Certification examsbharani kumar4 Jan
  • Re: Mysql Certification examsRob Wultsch4 Jan
  • Re: Mysql Certification examsClaudio Nanni4 Jan
Re: Mysql Certification examscarsten4 Jan
  • Re: Mysql Certification examsClaudio Nanni4 Jan