List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Patrice Olivier-Wilson Date:January 2 2010 8:25pm
Subject:Re: Importing table contents
View as plain text
Gary Smith wrote:
> Patrice Olivier-Wilson wrote:
>> I have data I need to keep in both db.... just trying to merge.
> There's two ways around this:
>
> First is to not export the structure (uncheck structure). The second
> is to export with "if not exists". This should (IIRC) do a create
> table if not exists, so it'll do what you're wanting to do.
>
> Do you have any primary keys/auto increment columns that are going to
> overlap or anything like that?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Gary

Gave it a try got this:

#1062 - Duplicate entry '1' for key 1

--
Patrice Olivier-Wilson
888-385-7217

Thread
Importing table contentsPatrice Olivier-Wilson2 Jan
  • Re: Importing table contentsGary Smith2 Jan
    • Re: Importing table contentsPatrice Olivier-Wilson2 Jan
      • Re: Importing table contentsGary Smith2 Jan
        • Re: Importing table contentsPatrice Olivier-Wilson2 Jan
          • Re: Importing table contentsGary Smith3 Jan
            • Re: Importing table contentsPatrice Olivier-Wilson3 Jan