List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gary Smith Date:January 2 2010 8:04pm
Subject:Re: Importing table contents
View as plain text
Patrice Olivier-Wilson wrote:
> I have data I need to keep in both db.... just trying to merge.
There's two ways around this:

First is to not export the structure (uncheck structure). The second is
to export with "if not exists". This should (IIRC) do a create table if
not exists, so it'll do what you're wanting to do.

Do you have any primary keys/auto increment columns that are going to
overlap or anything like that?

Cheers,

Gary
Thread
Importing table contentsPatrice Olivier-Wilson2 Jan
  • Re: Importing table contentsGary Smith2 Jan
    • Re: Importing table contentsPatrice Olivier-Wilson2 Jan
      • Re: Importing table contentsGary Smith2 Jan
        • Re: Importing table contentsPatrice Olivier-Wilson2 Jan
          • Re: Importing table contentsGary Smith3 Jan
            • Re: Importing table contentsPatrice Olivier-Wilson3 Jan