List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Patrice Olivier-Wilson Date:January 2 2010 7:51pm
Subject:Importing table contents
View as plain text
I have 2 databases, different domains. Both have a table named 'tips'...
both have different contents in the table.
Using phpMyAdmin for GUI.

I want to export databaseA tips as sql (done) then import content into
databaseB tips. But when I run that operation, the databaseB says that
there is already a table named tips in databaseB.

Yep, know that... I want to bring in the contents...not make a new table.

Any help, most appreciated....

Thanks as always

--
Patrice Olivier-Wilson
888-385-7217

Thread
Importing table contentsPatrice Olivier-Wilson2 Jan
  • Re: Importing table contentsGary Smith2 Jan
    • Re: Importing table contentsPatrice Olivier-Wilson2 Jan
      • Re: Importing table contentsGary Smith2 Jan
        • Re: Importing table contentsPatrice Olivier-Wilson2 Jan
          • Re: Importing table contentsGary Smith3 Jan
            • Re: Importing table contentsPatrice Olivier-Wilson3 Jan