List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:bharani kumar Date:January 2 2010 12:43pm
Subject:Render row without duplicates
View as plain text
Hi

My fields something like

hospital1,hospital2,hospital3,patientname,

Exact table look like

PatientName  Hospital1Code  Hospital2Code  Hospital3Code

Bharani           1234                NULL                 NULL

Kumar             5678                1234                 NULL

Senthil            9632                 5675                8524

John               1234                  4567               8524

Can u tell me the query which return output like ,

HospitalID

1234
5678
9632
5675
8524
4567
8524

Constraint are

1. No Duplicate records,
2.One single column as Output Result ,

This query purpose is , i have around 1000 patients in my DB,

Each patient may have one,two,three hospital code,that's y the field are
hospital1,hosptial2,hospital3,

i know , i can display all hospital code with unique , but i dont in the
single column , with unique record,

Can you tell me how to do this ?

Thanks

Thread
Render row without duplicatesbharani kumar2 Jan
  • Re: Render row without duplicatesBenedikt Schackenberg2 Jan
    • Re: Render row without duplicatesGary Smith2 Jan
  • Re: Render row without duplicatesGary Smith2 Jan
  • Re: Render row without duplicatesJim Lyons2 Jan
    • Re: Render row without duplicatesbharani kumar2 Jan
      • Re: Render row without duplicatesbharani kumar3 Jan
        • Re: Render row without duplicatesJim Lyons3 Jan
          • Re: Render row without duplicatesbharani kumar15 Jan