List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jeetendra Ranjan Date:December 31 2009 6:09am
Subject:Re: Aborted_connects is incresing repidly
View as plain text
Hi,
The server where i faced this problem was master server(Replication) but it was not in
use.
I simply comment the server-id=1 in my.cnf and run the command "revoke replication slave
on".

And now i see the increasing aborted_connects stopped.

anyway, thanks to all for your support

Regards
Jeetendra Ranjan