List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Walter Heck - OlinData.com Date:December 30 2009 7:31pm
Subject:Re: Aborted_connects is incresing repidly
View as plain text
Random shot in the dark: I've seen this happen with some monitoring
tools that just check to see if the database is up.

Walter

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 17:13, Jeetendra Ranjan
<jeetendra.ranjan@stripped> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My MySQL server Aborted_connects status is showing 8692 and is rapidly increasing.
>
> What are reasons and how do i decrease the same?
>
> We are using connect() method in PHP code and have tried below command
>
> mysqladmin flush-hosts
>
> but still the value is same.
>

> Thanks
> Jeetendra Ranjan
Thread
Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyJeetendra Ranjan30 Dec
  • RE: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyDilip Kumar Parikh30 Dec
    • Re: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyRaMeSh30 Dec
      • RE: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyDilip Kumar Parikh30 Dec
  • Re: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyJeetendra Ranjan30 Dec
    • RE: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyDilip Kumar Parikh30 Dec
  • Re: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyTom Worster30 Dec
  • Re: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyJim Lyons30 Dec
  • Re: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyWalter Heck - OlinData.com30 Dec
    • Re: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyClaudio Nanni30 Dec
      • Re: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyClaudio Nanni30 Dec
  • Re: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyJeetendra Ranjan31 Dec