List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tom Worster Date:December 30 2009 5:16pm
Subject:Re: Aborted_connects is incresing repidly
View as plain text
On 12/30/09 1:13 AM, "Jeetendra Ranjan" <jeetendra.ranjan@stripped>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My MySQL server Aborted_connects status is showing 8692 and is rapidly
> increasing.
>
> What are reasons and how do i decrease the same?
>
> We are using connect() method in PHP code and have tried below command
>
> mysqladmin flush-hosts
>
> but still the value is same.

have you recently upgraded to php 5.3?

if so, the default value for default_socket_timeout changed. lots of people
experienced mysql connections aborting on long queries. i set it to -1, i.e.
doesn't time out.

Thread
Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyJeetendra Ranjan30 Dec
  • RE: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyDilip Kumar Parikh30 Dec
    • Re: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyRaMeSh30 Dec
      • RE: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyDilip Kumar Parikh30 Dec
  • Re: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyJeetendra Ranjan30 Dec
    • RE: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyDilip Kumar Parikh30 Dec
  • Re: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyTom Worster30 Dec
  • Re: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyJim Lyons30 Dec
  • Re: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyWalter Heck - OlinData.com30 Dec
    • Re: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyClaudio Nanni30 Dec
      • Re: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyClaudio Nanni30 Dec
  • Re: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyJeetendra Ranjan31 Dec