List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:RaMeSh Date:December 30 2009 9:07am
Subject:Re: Aborted_connects is incresing repidly
View as plain text
You can use this --max_connect_errors=999999999 to avoid this error

2009/12/30 Parikh, Dilip Kumar <dilipkumar.parikh@stripped>

> Jetendra,
>
> Can u attach your my.cnf files and also your variable status (show
> variable status). This is required because we need to tune some params.
>
> Thanks,
> Dilipkumar

Ramesh

Thread
Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyJeetendra Ranjan30 Dec
  • RE: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyDilip Kumar Parikh30 Dec
    • Re: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyRaMeSh30 Dec
      • RE: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyDilip Kumar Parikh30 Dec
  • Re: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyJeetendra Ranjan30 Dec
    • RE: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyDilip Kumar Parikh30 Dec
  • Re: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyTom Worster30 Dec
  • Re: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyJim Lyons30 Dec
  • Re: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyWalter Heck - OlinData.com30 Dec
    • Re: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyClaudio Nanni30 Dec
      • Re: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyClaudio Nanni30 Dec
  • Re: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyJeetendra Ranjan31 Dec