List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jeetendra Ranjan Date:December 30 2009 6:13am
Subject:Aborted_connects is incresing repidly
View as plain text
Hi,

My MySQL server Aborted_connects status is showing 8692 and is rapidly increasing.

What are reasons and how do i decrease the same?

We are using connect() method in PHP code and have tried below command

mysqladmin flush-hosts

but still the value is same.

Thanks
Jeetendra Ranjan
Thread
Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyJeetendra Ranjan30 Dec
  • RE: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyDilip Kumar Parikh30 Dec
    • Re: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyRaMeSh30 Dec
      • RE: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyDilip Kumar Parikh30 Dec
  • Re: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyJeetendra Ranjan30 Dec
    • RE: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyDilip Kumar Parikh30 Dec
  • Re: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyTom Worster30 Dec
  • Re: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyJim Lyons30 Dec
  • Re: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyWalter Heck - OlinData.com30 Dec
    • Re: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyClaudio Nanni30 Dec
      • Re: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyClaudio Nanni30 Dec
  • Re: Aborted_connects is incresing repidlyJeetendra Ranjan31 Dec