List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ananda Kumar Date:December 22 2009 12:42pm
Subject:Re: Error in running trigger
View as plain text
please run this and lets us know the output

show grants on root1;

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 5:50 PM, Krishna Chandra Prajapati <
prajapatikc@stripped> wrote:

> Hi Ranjan,
>
> User doesn't have sufficient privileges. root access required.
>
> Thanks,
> Krishna
>
> On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 3:26 PM, Jeetendra Ranjan <
> jeetendra.ranjan@stripped> wrote:
>
>  > Hi,
> >
> > I have created the below trigger from root user with definer:
> >
> > CREATE  DEFINER=`*root1*`@`` TRIGGER `CONSUMER_PROFILE_before_delete`
> > BEFORE DELETE ON CONSUMER_PROFILE FOR EACH ROW
> > begin
> > INSERT INTO
> >

> DELETED_CONSUMER_PROFILE(CONSUMER_ID,CONSUMER_TYPE_ID,ENTERPRISE_URL_ID,CONSUMER_FIRST_NAME,CONSUMER_MIDDLE_INITIAL,CONSUMER_LAST_NAME,
> >

> DATE_OF_BIRTH,GENDER,MARITAL_STATUS,MARRIED_TO,LOCALE_ID,PROFILE_PHOTO_PATH,STATUS,SKIP_STEP,LAST_MOD_TIME,LAST_MOD_BY
> > )
> >

> VALUES(old.CONSUMER_ID,old.CONSUMER_TYPE_ID,old.ENTERPRISE_URL_ID,old.CONSUMER_FIRST_NAME,old.CONSUMER_MIDDLE_INITIAL,
> >

> old.CONSUMER_LAST_NAME,old.DATE_OF_BIRTH,old.GENDER,old.MARITAL_STATUS,old.MARRIED_TO,old.LOCALE_ID,old.PROFILE_PHOTO_PATH,
> > old.STATUS,old.SKIP_STEP,old.LAST_MOD_TIME,old.LAST_MOD_BY ); end;
> >
> > But when i see the trigger using show trigger command on mysql front it
> > doesn't show and when i run the stament to hit the trigger it gives the
> > error "SQL execution erro # 1227. Response from the database: Access
> denied
> > ; you need the SUPER privilege for this operation".
> >
> > But this user has all privilege. Why it is not executing ?
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Regards
> > Jeetendra Ranjan

Thread
Error in running triggerJeetendra Ranjan22 Dec
  • Re: Error in running triggerAnanda Kumar22 Dec
  • Re: Error in running triggerKrishna Chandra Prajapati22 Dec
    • Re: Error in running triggerAnanda Kumar22 Dec