List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Krishna Chandra Prajapati Date:December 22 2009 12:20pm
Subject:Re: Error in running trigger
View as plain text
Hi Ranjan,

User doesn't have sufficient privileges. root access required.

Thanks,
Krishna

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 3:26 PM, Jeetendra Ranjan <
jeetendra.ranjan@stripped> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have created the below trigger from root user with definer:
>
> CREATE  DEFINER=`*root1*`@`` TRIGGER `CONSUMER_PROFILE_before_delete`
> BEFORE DELETE ON CONSUMER_PROFILE FOR EACH ROW
> begin
> INSERT INTO
>
> DELETED_CONSUMER_PROFILE(CONSUMER_ID,CONSUMER_TYPE_ID,ENTERPRISE_URL_ID,CONSUMER_FIRST_NAME,CONSUMER_MIDDLE_INITIAL,CONSUMER_LAST_NAME,
>
> DATE_OF_BIRTH,GENDER,MARITAL_STATUS,MARRIED_TO,LOCALE_ID,PROFILE_PHOTO_PATH,STATUS,SKIP_STEP,LAST_MOD_TIME,LAST_MOD_BY
> )
>

> VALUES(old.CONSUMER_ID,old.CONSUMER_TYPE_ID,old.ENTERPRISE_URL_ID,old.CONSUMER_FIRST_NAME,old.CONSUMER_MIDDLE_INITIAL,
>

> old.CONSUMER_LAST_NAME,old.DATE_OF_BIRTH,old.GENDER,old.MARITAL_STATUS,old.MARRIED_TO,old.LOCALE_ID,old.PROFILE_PHOTO_PATH,
> old.STATUS,old.SKIP_STEP,old.LAST_MOD_TIME,old.LAST_MOD_BY ); end;
>
> But when i see the trigger using show trigger command on mysql front it
> doesn't show and when i run the stament to hit the trigger it gives the
> error "SQL execution erro # 1227. Response from the database: Access denied
> ; you need the SUPER privilege for this operation".
>
> But this user has all privilege. Why it is not executing ?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards
> Jeetendra Ranjan

Thread
Error in running triggerJeetendra Ranjan22 Dec
  • Re: Error in running triggerAnanda Kumar22 Dec
  • Re: Error in running triggerKrishna Chandra Prajapati22 Dec
    • Re: Error in running triggerAnanda Kumar22 Dec