List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ananda Kumar Date:December 22 2009 10:33am
Subject:Re: Error in running trigger
View as plain text
is it root or root1 user.
Also is this trigger executed by root user or some other user.

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 3:26 PM, Jeetendra Ranjan <
jeetendra.ranjan@stripped> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have created the below trigger from root user with definer:
>
> CREATE  DEFINER=`root1`@`` TRIGGER `CONSUMER_PROFILE_before_delete` BEFORE
> DELETE ON CONSUMER_PROFILE FOR EACH ROW
> begin
> INSERT INTO
>
> DELETED_CONSUMER_PROFILE(CONSUMER_ID,CONSUMER_TYPE_ID,ENTERPRISE_URL_ID,CONSUMER_FIRST_NAME,CONSUMER_MIDDLE_INITIAL,CONSUMER_LAST_NAME,
>
> DATE_OF_BIRTH,GENDER,MARITAL_STATUS,MARRIED_TO,LOCALE_ID,PROFILE_PHOTO_PATH,STATUS,SKIP_STEP,LAST_MOD_TIME,LAST_MOD_BY
> )
>

> VALUES(old.CONSUMER_ID,old.CONSUMER_TYPE_ID,old.ENTERPRISE_URL_ID,old.CONSUMER_FIRST_NAME,old.CONSUMER_MIDDLE_INITIAL,
>

> old.CONSUMER_LAST_NAME,old.DATE_OF_BIRTH,old.GENDER,old.MARITAL_STATUS,old.MARRIED_TO,old.LOCALE_ID,old.PROFILE_PHOTO_PATH,
> old.STATUS,old.SKIP_STEP,old.LAST_MOD_TIME,old.LAST_MOD_BY ); end;
>
> But when i see the trigger using show trigger command on mysql front it
> doesn't show and when i run the stament to hit the trigger it gives the
> error "SQL execution erro # 1227. Response from the database: Access denied
> ; you need the SUPER privilege for this operation".
>
> But this user has all privilege. Why it is not executing ?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards
> Jeetendra Ranjan

Thread
Error in running triggerJeetendra Ranjan22 Dec
  • Re: Error in running triggerAnanda Kumar22 Dec
  • Re: Error in running triggerKrishna Chandra Prajapati22 Dec
    • Re: Error in running triggerAnanda Kumar22 Dec