List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daevid Vincent Date:December 21 2009 10:29pm
Subject:RE: PHP Generator for MySQL 9.12 released
View as plain text
Maybe I'm not understanding something, but I tried your online demo (NBA
database), I set "Home like Boston%" which shows two records. Now what?
Where is the PHP code that was supposedly generated to make this query?
Isn't that what your tool does? Makes the actual PHP code and SQL query
code for me to copy and paste into my application??

Now what?