List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:December 17 2009 5:03pm
Subject:Re: Help Save MySQL
View as plain text
Hey,

>Let's say that every mysql developer (here I am thinking only persons, not
>companies) that wants mysql to go >forward would contribute from $500,00 to
>$1500,00, how much are we talking about? And we would have a >100%
>community owned and community driven open source initiative...
>
>Course, there are many others management problems and legal issues to
>solve, but if anybody would join me I >would be the first one! And also
>would be a REMARKABLE adventure and maybe the next step for the open
> >source initiatives around the world...

Brilliant... now, whose gonna run the project? ;-)

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Database questions? Check the forum:
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

Thread
Help Save MySQLJohn \(Burton\) Daisley17 Dec
  • RE: Help Save MySQLNeil Aggarwal17 Dec
    • Re: Help Save MySQLBruno B. B. Magalhaes17 Dec
      • Re: Help Save MySQLClaudio Nanni18 Dec
        • Re: Help Save MySQLmos18 Dec
          • Re: Help Save MySQLMichael Katz18 Dec
  • Re: Help Save MySQLMartijn Tonies17 Dec
    • Re: Help Save MySQLBruno B. B. Magalhaes17 Dec
  • Re: Help Save MySQLMartijn Tonies17 Dec
RE: Help Save MySQLJohn Daisley 17 Dec