List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Neil Aggarwal Date:December 17 2009 4:16pm
Subject:RE: Help Save MySQL
View as plain text
> If that’s what the price is going to be then perhaps I should
> offer 2€ or maybe MySQL users should get together submit a
> realistic offer.

This sounds interesting...  Get a community effort to accept
donations and purchase MySQL.  Then, put it under the GPL
and make sure nobody owns it.

	Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, (281)846-8957, http://UnmeteredVPS.net
Host your MySQL database on a CentOS virtual server for $25/mo

Thread
Help Save MySQLJohn \(Burton\) Daisley17 Dec
  • RE: Help Save MySQLNeil Aggarwal17 Dec
    • Re: Help Save MySQLBruno B. B. Magalhaes17 Dec
      • Re: Help Save MySQLClaudio Nanni18 Dec
        • Re: Help Save MySQLmos18 Dec
          • Re: Help Save MySQLMichael Katz18 Dec
  • Re: Help Save MySQLMartijn Tonies17 Dec
    • Re: Help Save MySQLBruno B. B. Magalhaes17 Dec
  • Re: Help Save MySQLMartijn Tonies17 Dec
RE: Help Save MySQLJohn Daisley 17 Dec