List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:John \(Burton\) Daisley Date:December 17 2009 10:19am
Subject:Help Save MySQL
View as plain text
Just wanted to see what people thought about the offer from Nexedi for MySQL

http://www.nexedi.com/NXD-MySQL.Takeover/view

They obviously have more reason to protect and develop MySQL but are they serious? 1€ for a profitable business unit with a turnover of around $100m.

If that’s what the price is going to be then perhaps I should offer 2€ or maybe MySQL users should get together submit a realistic offer.

Regards

John Daisley

Business Intelligence Developer / Certified MySQL 5.0 Database Administrator
Inspired Gaming Group Plc

Direct Dial +44 (0)1283 519244
Telephone +44 (0)1283 512777 ext 2244
Mobile +44 (0)7812 451238

Email john.daisley@stripped

www.inspiredgaminggroup.com

Confidentiality : This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the addressee only and may be confidential. If they come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please advise the sender by replying to this e-mail immediately and then delete the original from your computer.

Opinion : Any opinions expressed in this e-mail are entirely those of the author and unless specifically stated to the contrary, are not necessarily those of the author’s employer.

Security Warning : Internet e-mail is not necessarily a secure communications medium and can be subject to data corruption. We advise that you consider this fact when e-mailing us.

Viruses : We have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and any attachments are free from known viruses but in keeping with good computing practice, you should ensure that they are virus free.

Inspired Gaming (UK) Limited
Registered in England No 3565640
Registered Office 3 The Maltings Wetmore Road, Burton On Trent, Staffordshire DE14 1SE
This message has been checked for all known viruses by the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre.
Thread
Help Save MySQLJohn \(Burton\) Daisley17 Dec
  • RE: Help Save MySQLNeil Aggarwal17 Dec
    • Re: Help Save MySQLBruno B. B. Magalhaes17 Dec
      • Re: Help Save MySQLClaudio Nanni18 Dec
        • Re: Help Save MySQLmos18 Dec
          • Re: Help Save MySQLMichael Katz18 Dec
  • Re: Help Save MySQLMartijn Tonies17 Dec
    • Re: Help Save MySQLBruno B. B. Magalhaes17 Dec
  • Re: Help Save MySQLMartijn Tonies17 Dec
RE: Help Save MySQLJohn Daisley 17 Dec