List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Miguel Vaz Date:December 15 2009 6:42pm
Subject:Count records in join
View as plain text
Hi,

I am stuck with a suposedly simple query:

- i have two tables (:

PROGS
id_prog
name

EVENTS
id
id_prog
name

How can i list all records from PROGS with a sum of how many events each
have? I want to find the progs that are empty.

I remember something about using NULL, but i cant remember. :-P

Thanks.

MV

Thread
Count records in joinMiguel Vaz15 Dec
  • RE: Count records in joinGavin Towey15 Dec
    • Re: Count records in joinJohan De Meersman16 Dec
      • Re: Count records in joinMiguel Vaz16 Dec
        • RE: Count records in joinJerry Schwartz16 Dec
          • Re: Count records in joinMiguel Vaz16 Dec