List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daevid Vincent Date:December 14 2009 11:23pm
Subject:RE: Help saving MySQL
View as plain text
Yeah, plus just think about all those job sites and resumes that would
have to change from "LAMP Developer" to "LAxP Developer"
if MySQL forked and changed names! Myself included. All those poor
recruiters would need to be trained to know that dbXYZ == MySQL. LOL.

How many "LADP Developsers" do you ever hear about?! ;-)
(for those that live in a cave, the "D" would be for "http://drizzle.org/")

;-)

Thread
Help saving MySQLMichael Widenius12 Dec
  • Re: Help saving MySQLMichael Dykman13 Dec
    • Re: Help saving MySQLRyan Chan13 Dec
      • Re: Help saving MySQLMihamina Rakotomandimby13 Dec
      • Re: Help saving MySQLDouglas Nelson13 Dec
        • RE: Help saving MySQLNeil Aggarwal13 Dec
          • Re: Help saving MySQLMichael Dykman13 Dec
            • Re: Help saving MySQLMihamina Rakotomandimby13 Dec
          • Re: Help saving MySQLTom Worster14 Dec
            • Re: Help saving MySQLMihamina Rakotomandimby15 Dec
  • Re: Help saving MySQLClaudio Nanni14 Dec
    • Re: Help saving MySQLJigal van Hemert14 Dec
      • Re: Help saving MySQLClaudio Nanni14 Dec
        • Re: Help saving MySQLJigal van Hemert14 Dec
        • Re: Help saving MySQLTom Worster14 Dec
          • Re: Help saving MySQLClaudio Nanni14 Dec
            • Re: Help saving MySQLTom Worster14 Dec
              • Re: Help saving MySQLClaudio Nanni14 Dec
    • RE: Help saving MySQLNeil Aggarwal14 Dec
      • Re: Help saving MySQLClaudio Nanni14 Dec
RE: Help saving MySQLJohn Daisley 14 Dec
  • Re: Help saving MySQLMichael Dykman14 Dec
    • Re: Help saving MySQLFacundo Garat14 Dec
      • Re: Help saving MySQLMichael Widenius15 Dec
  • Re: Help saving MySQLupscope15 Dec
  • Re: Help saving MySQLMartijn Tonies16 Dec
RE: Help saving MySQLJohn Daisley 14 Dec
  • RE: Help saving MySQLDaevid Vincent15 Dec
RE: Help saving MySQLJohn \(Burton\) Daisley17 Dec
  • Re: Help saving MySQLMartijn Tonies17 Dec
  • Re: Help saving MySQLGene Heskett17 Dec
RE: Help saving MySQLJohn \(Burton\) Daisley17 Dec
  • Re: Help saving MySQLMartijn Tonies17 Dec
  • Re: Help saving MySQLMartijn Tonies17 Dec
    • Re: Help saving MySQLBruno B. B. Magalhaes17 Dec