List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Manasi Save Date:December 14 2009 1:13pm
Subject:Re: Delete table definition without .frm files.
View as plain text
Thanks Johan,

I tried doing this. When I try to delete that empty table it is giving
me an error saying Unknow table 'tblename'.

I have created empty .frm file at folder level. can I create one from mysql.

Thanks in advance.

Manasi Save

Quoting Johan De Meersman <vegivamp@stripped>:
> Heh. You'll need to just create an empty .frm file, and then issue the drop
> table statement.
>
> On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 6:11 AM, Manasi Save <
> manasi.save@stripped> wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >

> > I really don't know how to elaborate this problem because it is quite
> > strange-
> >

> > I have deleted .frm files but not by issuing Drop table command I deleted
> > the folder from backend at folder level as there was some problem.
> >

> > Is there any way I can delete this definition from innodb datafile?
> >

> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > --
> >
> > Regards,
> > Manasi Save
> > Artificial Machines Private Limited

Thread
Delete table definition without .frm files.Manasi Save14 Dec
  • Re: Delete table definition without .frm files.Johan De Meersman14 Dec
Re: Delete table definition without .frm files.Manasi Save14 Dec
  • Re: Delete table definition without .frm files.Johan De Meersman14 Dec