List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:December 14 2009 10:41am
Subject:Re: Delete table definition without .frm files.
View as plain text
Heh. You'll need to just create an empty .frm file, and then issue the drop
table statement.

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 6:11 AM, Manasi Save <
manasi.save@stripped> wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> I really don't know how to elaborate this problem because it is quite
> strange-
>

> I have deleted .frm files but not by issuing Drop table command I deleted
> the folder from backend at folder level as there was some problem.
>

> Is there any way I can delete this definition from innodb datafile?
>

> Thanks in advance.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Manasi Save
> Artificial Machines Private Limited

Thread
Delete table definition without .frm files.Manasi Save14 Dec
  • Re: Delete table definition without .frm files.Johan De Meersman14 Dec
Re: Delete table definition without .frm files.Manasi Save14 Dec
  • Re: Delete table definition without .frm files.Johan De Meersman14 Dec