List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Manasi Save Date:December 14 2009 5:11am
Subject:Delete table definition without .frm files.
View as plain text
Hi All,

I really don't know how to elaborate this problem because it is quite strange-

I have deleted .frm files but not by issuing Drop table command I deleted the folder from
backend at folder level as there was some problem.

Is there any way I can delete this definition from innodb datafile?

Thanks in advance.
 Manasi Save
Artificial Machines Private Limited

Delete table definition without .frm files.Manasi Save14 Dec
  • Re: Delete table definition without .frm files.Johan De Meersman14 Dec
Re: Delete table definition without .frm files.Manasi Save14 Dec
  • Re: Delete table definition without .frm files.Johan De Meersman14 Dec