List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jason Trebilcock Date:December 13 2009 7:16pm
Subject:RE: Query help
View as plain text
Depending on whether you just need to count or the transaction numbers, one of the
following three should get you where you want/need to be:

To identify the count for comp_id = 675:
select count(distinct trans_no) from trans where comp_id = 675 and result = 'o';

To identify the transactions:
select distinct trans_no from trans where comp_id = 675 and result = 'o';

To identify the transactions and the individual counts:
select trans_no, count(*) from trans where comp_id = 675 and result = 'o' group by
trans_no;