List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steven Staples Date:December 11 2009 4:33pm
Subject:RE: Stored Proc's
View as plain text
They are actual IP's, not domain names.

So it would be like `user`@`` and `user`@``... so
how would I go about putting that in the definer?   Currently, i have this:

USE `tablename`$$
CREATE DEFINER=`user`@`` PROCEDURE `tablename`(... etc etc

Sorry if this is sounding dumb, I've only just started using stored procs
(and i love them), and i have only seen examples with 1 user, or wildcarding
the domain.  I would also like to know how to do it for any/all users (but
that is not what I am needing now)

Steven Staples