List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:December 11 2009 2:49pm
Subject:Re: Stored Proc's
View as plain text
of course.  you can have entries

user@stripped

the only caveat is to make sure the reverse lookup of your client
hosts works as expected as those are the names that mysql will apply
at authentication time.

 - mkichael dykman

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 9:36 AM, Steve Staples <sstaples@stripped> wrote:
> Silly question here...
>
> But can I have multiple definers for a stored proc, rather than allowing
> `user`@`%`?   basically, I want to only allow 1 user name, but from only 2
> or 3 IP's.
>
> My Googleing didn't turn up anything of use, so now, I am here asking :)
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Steve Staples.

 - michael dykman
 - mdykman@stripped

"May you live every day of your life."
    Jonathan Swift

Larry's First Law of Language Redesign: Everyone wants the colon.
Thread
Stored Proc'sSteve Staples11 Dec
  • Re: Stored Proc'sMichael Dykman11 Dec
    • RE: Stored Proc'sSteven Staples11 Dec