List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Neil Aggarwal Date:December 10 2009 4:02pm
Subject:RE: Missing Entries
View as plain text
>    delete from user where Password='';

> Be careful doing this on a fresh install, if you don't set
> passwords for root first you will delete all the initial root
> accounts too!

That is a good point. I always set the root password first.
I just assumed that he would do that firt, but it is good
to be clear.

Thanks,
	Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, (281)846-8957, http://UnmeteredVPS.net
Host your MySQL database on a CentOS VPS for $25/mo

Thread
Missing EntriesCarlos Williams9 Dec
  • RE: Missing EntriesNeil Aggarwal10 Dec
RE: Missing EntriesJohn Daisley 10 Dec
RE: Missing EntriesJohn Daisley 10 Dec
  • RE: Missing EntriesNeil Aggarwal10 Dec
    • Re: Missing EntriesCarlos Williams10 Dec