List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Neil Aggarwal Date:December 9 2009 7:42pm
Subject:RE: Join on a where clause.
View as plain text
Joerg:

> A matching column is called an "equijoin"
> However, that is not mandatory / the only form.
> As long as the problem can be solved using ranges (or multiple ranges)
> which do not overlap, the join should solve it.

I just learned something. Thanks for the info!

	Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, (281)846-8957, http://UnmeteredVPS.net
Host your MySQL database on a CentOS VPS for $25/mo

Thread
Join on a where clause.Paul Halliday9 Dec
  • RE: Join on a where clause.Neil Aggarwal9 Dec
    • Re: Join on a where clause.Joerg Bruehe9 Dec
      • RE: Join on a where clause.Neil Aggarwal9 Dec
      • Re: Join on a where clause.Paul Halliday10 Dec
        • Re: Join on a where clause.Andy Wallace10 Dec
        • Re: Join on a where clause.Joerg Bruehe12 Dec
  • Re: Join on a where clause.Shawn Green12 Dec