List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:December 9 2009 7:30am
Subject:Re: ERROR 1235 (42000): This version of MySQL doesn't yet support 'multiple triggers with the same action time and event for one table'
View as plain text
>> I just would like to know which version of MySQL support the creation of
>> database triggers with the same action and event for one table.
>
>I'm not sure there is any plan to implement support for multiple triggers
>with
>the same action and timing.

I certainly hope so... If not, it seems yet another half-baked
implementation
of a feature they never understood the power of ;-)

/Martijn

Thread
ERROR 1235 (42000): This version of MySQL doesn't yet support'multiple triggers with the same action time and event for one table'Jeetendra Ranjan9 Dec
  • Re: ERROR 1235 (42000): This version of MySQL doesn't yet support 'multiple triggers with the same action time and event for one table'Jesper Wisborg Krogh9 Dec
  • Re: ERROR 1235 (42000): This version of MySQL doesn't yet support 'multiple triggers with the same action time and event for one table'Martijn Tonies9 Dec