List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Claudio Nanni Date:December 1 2009 11:11am
Subject:Re: Innodb buffer pool size filling up
View as plain text
That is basically its use,
the buffer pool is the collection of all mysql innodb buffers,
and after warm up it goes to keep all cacheable data.
How big is your  INNODB_BUFFER_POOL_SIZE ?

Cheers

Claudio

2009/12/1 machiel.richards <machiel.richards@stripped>

> There are no errors in the logs at all.
>
>        We have a script to calculate the percentages used and free in order
> to do daily,weekly and monthly reporting trend analyses and thus we notice
> the growth but no errors.

Claudio

Thread
Innodb buffer pool size filling upmachiel.richards1 Dec
  • RE: Innodb buffer pool size filling upNeil Aggarwal1 Dec
    • RE: Innodb buffer pool size filling upmachiel.richards1 Dec
      • Re: Innodb buffer pool size filling upClaudio Nanni1 Dec
        • RE: Innodb buffer pool size filling upmachiel.richards1 Dec
          • Re: Innodb buffer pool size filling upClaudio Nanni1 Dec
          • RE: Innodb buffer pool size filling upJerry Schwartz1 Dec
            • RE: Innodb buffer pool size filling upmachiel.richards18 Dec
              • Re: RE: Innodb buffer pool size filling upClaudio Nanni18 Dec
                • RE: RE: Innodb buffer pool size filling upmachiel.richards18 Dec
              • RE: Innodb buffer pool size filling upJerry Schwartz18 Dec