List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:machiel.richards Date:December 1 2009 5:34am
Subject:Innodb buffer pool size filling up
View as plain text
Good day all

                I hope that someone can help me out.

                We have a MySQL database where the INNODB_BUFFER_POOL_SIZE
keeps on filling up.

                If the database is restarted, the buffer pool is cleared,
however from there it just starts filling up again until 100% full.

                We tried increasing the value however the same just happens
over again, it starts getting used more and more until it is 100% full.

                Does anybody know how we can get this resolved to first of
all determine why this is happening now and second of all how it can be
fixed / cleared regularly.

Regards

Machiel

Thread
Innodb buffer pool size filling upmachiel.richards1 Dec
  • RE: Innodb buffer pool size filling upNeil Aggarwal1 Dec
    • RE: Innodb buffer pool size filling upmachiel.richards1 Dec
      • Re: Innodb buffer pool size filling upClaudio Nanni1 Dec
        • RE: Innodb buffer pool size filling upmachiel.richards1 Dec
          • Re: Innodb buffer pool size filling upClaudio Nanni1 Dec
          • RE: Innodb buffer pool size filling upJerry Schwartz1 Dec
            • RE: Innodb buffer pool size filling upmachiel.richards18 Dec
              • Re: RE: Innodb buffer pool size filling upClaudio Nanni18 Dec
                • RE: RE: Innodb buffer pool size filling upmachiel.richards18 Dec
              • RE: Innodb buffer pool size filling upJerry Schwartz18 Dec