List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Manasi Save Date:November 24 2009 11:02am
Subject:How normal mysql server 5.1 uses multiple cores
View as plain text
Hi All,

Can anyone provide me any input on How to make mysql use multiple CPU
cores avaliable.

I am sorry if I am souding very unclear with this. Let me know if you have
any questions.

Thanks in advance.

Manasi Save
Artificial Machines Pvt Ltd.

Thread
How normal mysql server 5.1 uses multiple coresManasi Save24 Nov
  • Re: How normal mysql server 5.1 uses multiple coresJohan De Meersman24 Nov
    • Re: How normal mysql server 5.1 uses multiple coresManasi Save24 Nov
      • Re: How normal mysql server 5.1 uses multiple coresJohan De Meersman24 Nov
    • Re: How normal mysql server 5.1 uses multiple coresJaime Crespo Rinc√≥n24 Nov
      • Re: How normal mysql server 5.1 uses multiple coresmos24 Nov