List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:René Fournier Date:November 22 2009 5:57am
Subject:Re: Strange problem with mysqldump / automysqlbackup (ERROR 1300)
View as plain text
Except that, in my case, both machines are running 5.1.39.  Mac "OS X" PPC 64-bit.  I
tried importing another, different dump file of the same database, and this time mysql
returned a different error:

Sat Nov 21 13:16:20 -- Minas-Tirith :: mysql -u root -p < dump_file.sql
Enter password:
ERROR 1136 (21S01) at line 6300: Column count doesn't match value count at row 6253

So, a different error. And it appears that each time mysqldump runs, the resulting file
has different problem.

On 2009-11-21, at 5:05 PM, Claudio Nanni wrote:

> There is a bug in mysqldump that prevents mysql from version 5.0.80 from
> importing dumps from a old version of mysqldump.
> I had this verified by MySQL support.
> You can have a look at this bug: http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=41486
>
> Cheers
>
> Claudio
>

> 2009/11/21 René Fournier <m5@stripped>
>
>> It's just odd, because that error was on 5.0. I'm running 5.1.39 -- surely
>> enough time for the MySQL devs to fix it right?
>>
>> Could it be with extended inserts that the max statement length is greater
>> than the default 16MB max allowed packet? I'm increasing that value to 256
>> MB and going to try again.
>>
>> Thanks for the idea though. At least I'm not the only one to have
>> encountered that error.
>>
>> ...Rene
>>
>> On 2009-11-21, at 5:44 AM, 王浩 wrote:
>>
>>> i googled the problem,it says that's a mysql bug.This is the source page
>> :http://www.shinguz.ch/MySQL/mysql_trouble_shooting.html#backup_restore,
>>> And i suggest you ignore the error when import or correct the dump to the
>> source database and then import again.
>>>
>>> Best wishes!
>>

> --
> Claudio

Thread
Strange problem with mysqldump / automysqlbackup (ERROR 1300)René Fournier20 Nov
  • RE: Strange problem with mysqldump / automysqlbackup (ERROR 1300)Gavin Towey20 Nov
    • Re: Strange problem with mysqldump / automysqlbackup (ERROR 1300)René Fournier20 Nov
      • Re: Strange problem with mysqldump / automysqlbackup (ERROR 1300)René Fournier23 Nov
Re: Strange problem with mysqldump / automysqlbackup (ERROR 1300)René Fournier21 Nov
  • Re: Strange problem with mysqldump / automysqlbackup (ERROR 1300)Claudio Nanni22 Nov
    • Re: Strange problem with mysqldump / automysqlbackup (ERROR 1300)René Fournier22 Nov