List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eric Robinson Date:November 21 2009 9:43pm
Subject:RE: Rename Database - Why Would This Not Work?
View as plain text
> DB engines that have their own data dictionary (Innodb, etc) in
addition to
> what is in the .frm could easily be messed up.

Like I said, there are only MyISAM tables in the database, so would
there be any risks associated with my simple approach?

(Also there are no stored procedures because this is MySQL 4.1.22.)

--Eric

Thread
Rename Database - Why Would This Not Work?Eric Robinson21 Nov
  • Re: Rename Database - Why Would This Not Work?Rob Wultsch21 Nov
RE: Rename Database - Why Would This Not Work?Eric Robinson21 Nov
  • Re: Rename Database - Why Would This Not Work?Rob Wultsch22 Nov
    • Re: Rename Database - Why Would This Not Work?Michael Dykman22 Nov
RE: Rename Database - Why Would This Not Work?Eric Robinson23 Nov
  • Re: Rename Database - Why Would This Not Work?Jim Lyons23 Nov
  • Re: Rename Database - Why Would This Not Work?Johan De Meersman23 Nov
    • Re: Rename Database - Why Would This Not Work?Rob Wultsch23 Nov