List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:René Fournier Date:November 21 2009 9:14pm
Subject:Re: Strange problem with mysqldump / automysqlbackup (ERROR 1300)
View as plain text
It's just odd, because that error was on 5.0. I'm running 5.1.39 -- surely enough time for
the MySQL devs to fix it right?

Could it be with extended inserts that the max statement length is greater than the
default 16MB max allowed packet? I'm increasing that value to 256 MB and going to try
again.

Thanks for the idea though. At least I'm not the only one to have encountered that error.

...Rene

On 2009-11-21, at 5:44 AM, 王浩 wrote:

> i googled the problem,it says that's a mysql bug.This is the source page
> :http://www.shinguz.ch/MySQL/mysql_trouble_shooting.html#backup_restore,
> And i suggest you ignore the error when import or correct the dump to the source
> database and then import again.
>
> Best wishes!

Thread
Strange problem with mysqldump / automysqlbackup (ERROR 1300)René Fournier20 Nov
  • RE: Strange problem with mysqldump / automysqlbackup (ERROR 1300)Gavin Towey20 Nov
    • Re: Strange problem with mysqldump / automysqlbackup (ERROR 1300)René Fournier20 Nov
      • Re: Strange problem with mysqldump / automysqlbackup (ERROR 1300)René Fournier23 Nov
Re: Strange problem with mysqldump / automysqlbackup (ERROR 1300)René Fournier21 Nov
  • Re: Strange problem with mysqldump / automysqlbackup (ERROR 1300)Claudio Nanni22 Nov
    • Re: Strange problem with mysqldump / automysqlbackup (ERROR 1300)René Fournier22 Nov