List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rob Wultsch Date:November 21 2009 7:57pm
Subject:Re: Rename Database - Why Would This Not Work?
View as plain text
DB engines that have their own data dictionary (Innodb, etc) in addition to
what is in the .frm could easily be messed up.

--
Rob Wultsch
wultsch@stripped

Thread
Rename Database - Why Would This Not Work?Eric Robinson21 Nov
  • Re: Rename Database - Why Would This Not Work?Rob Wultsch21 Nov
RE: Rename Database - Why Would This Not Work?Eric Robinson21 Nov
  • Re: Rename Database - Why Would This Not Work?Rob Wultsch22 Nov
    • Re: Rename Database - Why Would This Not Work?Michael Dykman22 Nov
RE: Rename Database - Why Would This Not Work?Eric Robinson23 Nov
  • Re: Rename Database - Why Would This Not Work?Jim Lyons23 Nov
  • Re: Rename Database - Why Would This Not Work?Johan De Meersman23 Nov
    • Re: Rename Database - Why Would This Not Work?Rob Wultsch23 Nov