List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:René Fournier Date:November 20 2009 7:58pm
Subject:Re: Strange problem with mysqldump / automysqlbackup (ERROR 1300)
View as plain text
Yes, still exhibits this problem -- although at a different line in the file. (Seems
random.) I should also mention, the backup is running across a local network. The machine
the starts automysqlbackup (and internally, mysqldump) connects over TCP/IP to the
database server. I am going to try running mysqldump on the database server itself, but
it's not something I can do during normal hours -- plus at 10GB, it's a time-consuming
thing to test. (Would it matter? I guess I need to find out.)

In any case, it seems clear that during the dump, mysqldump is periodically adding a
character to the dump file.

On 2009-11-20, at 12:41 PM, Gavin Towey wrote:

> Have you tried dumping that table manually using mysqldump on the command line to
> confirm it's not an issue with automysqlbackup?
>
> Regards,
> Gavin Towey

Strange problem with mysqldump / automysqlbackup (ERROR 1300)René Fournier20 Nov
  • RE: Strange problem with mysqldump / automysqlbackup (ERROR 1300)Gavin Towey20 Nov
    • Re: Strange problem with mysqldump / automysqlbackup (ERROR 1300)René Fournier20 Nov
      • Re: Strange problem with mysqldump / automysqlbackup (ERROR 1300)René Fournier23 Nov
Re: Strange problem with mysqldump / automysqlbackup (ERROR 1300)René Fournier21 Nov
  • Re: Strange problem with mysqldump / automysqlbackup (ERROR 1300)Claudio Nanni22 Nov
    • Re: Strange problem with mysqldump / automysqlbackup (ERROR 1300)René Fournier22 Nov