List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael.Coll-Barth Date:November 18 2009 5:54pm
Subject:RE: MySQL being hacked with commands through URL
View as plain text

> From: James Coffman [mailto:webmaster@stripped]

> Hello all,
>
>                 My website has been hacked using a url such as:
> -1%20union%20all%20select%201,2,concat(username,char(58),passw
> ord),4,5,6%20f
> rom%20users-- .

Without more information, it sounds like simple SQL insertion.

product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure.  If the reader
copies and backups thereof.  Thank you.

Thread
MySQL being hacked with commands through URLJames Coffman18 Nov
  • Re: MySQL being hacked with commands through URLWm Mussatto18 Nov
    • RE: MySQL being hacked with commands through URLJames Coffman18 Nov
      • Re: MySQL being hacked with commands through URLMichael Dykman18 Nov
        • RE: MySQL being hacked with commands through URLJames Coffman19 Nov
  • Re: MySQL being hacked with commands through URLGary Smith18 Nov
    • Re: MySQL being hacked with commands through URLTompkins Neil18 Nov
      • Re: MySQL being hacked with commands through URLJohan Gant18 Nov
  • Re: MySQL being hacked with commands through URLPintér Tibor18 Nov
RE: MySQL being hacked with commands through URLMichael.Coll-Barth18 Nov