List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:James Coffman Date:November 19 2009 5:47pm
Subject:MySQL being hacked with commands through URL
View as plain text
Hello all,

                My website has been hacked using a url such as:
-1%20union%20all%20select%201,2,concat(username,char(58),password),4,5,6%20f
rom%20users-- .

I have been searching on the web for a solution/fix to this issue and I
cannot seem to find one.  The command above is showing all usernames and
passwords (in hashes) and I am not comfortable with that at all!  Is there
anyone out there that may be able to help or may be able to point me in the
direction that I need to go in order to correct this issue?

Thread
MySQL being hacked with commands through URLJames Coffman18 Nov
  • Re: MySQL being hacked with commands through URLWm Mussatto18 Nov
    • RE: MySQL being hacked with commands through URLJames Coffman18 Nov
      • Re: MySQL being hacked with commands through URLMichael Dykman18 Nov
        • RE: MySQL being hacked with commands through URLJames Coffman19 Nov
  • Re: MySQL being hacked with commands through URLGary Smith18 Nov
    • Re: MySQL being hacked with commands through URLTompkins Neil18 Nov
      • Re: MySQL being hacked with commands through URLJohan Gant18 Nov
  • Re: MySQL being hacked with commands through URLPintér Tibor18 Nov
RE: MySQL being hacked with commands through URLMichael.Coll-Barth18 Nov