List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:F.A.I.Z.A.L Date:November 18 2009 6:20am
Subject:mysql performance issue. pls help..
View as plain text
HI experts

I am facing performance issue for last couple of months. it taking more time
to execute query..

developers created tables on myIsam and Innodb. i have a doubts whether we
can use both storage same time..

i have 2 thinks in my minds to check this performance.
1. to check innodb and myisam db memory pools.
2. to check any index are required.

based on the above to points i plan to investigate. so please help

I am not familiar with mysql and first time iam working with developers. can
any help to fix the problem. please assist me what i have to check now?.

Best Regards
Faizal S
GSM : 9840118673
Blog: http://oradbapro.blogspot.com

Thread
mysql performance issue. pls help..F.A.I.Z.A.L18 Nov
  • Re: mysql performance issue. pls help..F.A.I.Z.A.L18 Nov