List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jan Steinman Date:November 17 2009 8:57pm
Subject:Re: Techniques for queries on a series?
View as plain text
On 17 Nov 09, at 10:41, Peter Brawley wrote:

> > I often need a pattern where one record refers to the one "before"
> it, based on the order of some field.
>
> Some ideas under "Sequences" at http://www.artfulsoftware.com/infotree/queries.php
> .

Thanks, Peter! What a marvellous resource!

:::: You know what? What makes our economy grow is energy. And
Americans are used to going to the gas tank, and when they put that
hose in their, uh, tank, and when I do it, I wanna get gas out of it.
And when I turn the light switch on, I want the lights to go on, and I
don't want somebody to tell me I gotta change my way of living to
satisfy them. Because this is America, and this is something we've
worked our way into, and the American people are entitled to it, and
if we're going improve our standard of living, you have to consume
more energy. -- Senator Chuck Grassley (R-IA) ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com ::::

Thread
Techniques for queries on a series?Jan Steinman17 Nov
  • Re: Techniques for queries on a series?Peter Brawley17 Nov
    • Re: Techniques for queries on a series?Jan Steinman17 Nov
  • with passing host variables to mySQLCharles Brown18 Nov