List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Pintér Tibor Date:November 16 2009 6:45am
Subject:Re: How to change root password?
View as plain text
Michael Wilson írta:
> I am running MySQL 5 on OS X Snow Leopard...
>
> Have it set up (by installing the pref pane) to always be running as soon as my
> MacBook starts.
>
> For some odd reason, I can't remember the password I issued for "root" user and wish
> to either change it back to blank or a new specific password.
>
> What should I type from the command line?
>
> When I tried:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mysql+reset+root+password

How to change root password?Michael Wilson16 Nov
  • Re: How to change root password?Pintér Tibor16 Nov
  • Re: How to change root password?Alexey Mykhailov16 Nov
    • Re: How to change root password?Michael Wilson17 Nov
      • Re: How to change root password?John Daisley17 Nov
Re: How to change root password?Michael Wilson17 Nov