List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Manasi Save Date:November 14 2009 4:20am
Subject:mysql Create table in system database
View as plain text
Hi All,

Can anyone give me any input on How mysql create table write data into
system database and where it has been stored besides information_schema.

Is there any article on mysql System Databases anyone went through as I am
not able to find it on Google.

I want to write a table information in mysql system database. Can anyone
help me on this.

Thanks in advance.

Manasi Save
Artificial Machines Pvt Ltd.

Thread
mysql Create table in system databaseManasi Save14 Nov
Re: mysql Create table in system databaseShawn Green14 Nov
  • Re: mysql Create table in system databaseManasi Save16 Nov
    • Re: mysql Create table in system databaseJohan De Meersman16 Nov