List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Walter Heck - OlinData.com Date:November 13 2009 3:50pm
Subject:Re: Specific benchmarking tool
View as plain text
take a look at mysqlslap: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/mysqlslap.html

Walter

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 22:33, Johan De Meersman <vegivamp@stripped> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I'm looking for a Mysql benchmarking/stresstesting tool that can generate a
> workload based on standard Mysql full query log files. The idea is to verify
> performance of real production loads on various database setups.
>
> Does anyone know of such a tool, free or paying ?
>
> Thx,
> Johan

Thread
Specific benchmarking toolJohan De Meersman13 Nov
  • Re: Specific benchmarking toolWalter Heck - OlinData.com13 Nov
    • Re: Specific benchmarking toolJohan De Meersman13 Nov
  • Re: Specific benchmarking toolewen fortune13 Nov
    • Re: Specific benchmarking toolJohan De Meersman13 Nov
Re: Specific benchmarking toolewen fortune24 Nov
  • Re: Specific benchmarking toolJohan De Meersman24 Nov