List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Brawley Date:November 11 2009 4:47pm
Subject:Re: Oracle, Sun and MySQL
View as plain text
Martin,

 > What does monty say?

Monty made a submission to EU regulators. I can't find the URL just now.
One-line summary: "Letting Oracle have MySQL is worse than putting the
fox in charge of the henhouse..." (Florian Mueller,
http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-10379870-38.html).

Other URLs:
http://monty-says.blogspot.com/2009/10/press-release-concerning-oraclesun.html
http://monty-says.blogspot.com/