List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:November 9 2009 4:09pm
Subject:Re: DROP TABLE TOOK 39MIN
View as plain text
Under InnoDb, you could use file-per-table which would have
significantly reduced the inter-dependencies..  given the large data
size and heavy I/O you report, it might be a wise way to go.

 - michael dykman

--
 - michael dykman
 - mdykman@stripped

"May you live every day of your life."
    Jonathan Swift

Larry's First Law of Language Redesign: Everyone wants the colon.
Thread
DROP TABLE TOOK 39MINKrishna Chandra Prajapati9 Nov
  • Re: DROP TABLE TOOK 39MINJohan De Meersman9 Nov
    • Re: DROP TABLE TOOK 39MINMichael Dykman9 Nov
      • Re: DROP TABLE TOOK 39MINKrishna Chandra Prajapati9 Nov
        • RE: DROP TABLE TOOK 39MINDilip Kumar Parikh10 Nov
          • Re: DROP TABLE TOOK 39MINJohan De Meersman10 Nov