List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jeetendra Ranjan Date:November 7 2009 12:28pm
Subject:mysqlbinlog is not running
View as plain text
Hi,

When i run mysqlbinlog to convert binary log file to text file it is giving error which i
could not understand.

Command [/]# /usr/bin/mysqlbinlog /var/lib/mysql/ip-hostname-bin.000027 \ >
/mysql_backup/a.sql
Error /usr/bin/mysqlbinlog: relocation error: /usr/bin/mysqlbinlog: symbol my_init_time,
version libmysqlclient_15 not defined in file libmysqlclient.so.15 with link    time
reference

Please guide me what is the solution of this error ?

Jeetendra Ranjan

SynapseIndia
http://www.synapse.in
I.T. Outsourcing @ Peace of Mind

mysqlbinlog is not runningJeetendra Ranjan7 Nov
  • Re: mysqlbinlog is not runningClaudio Nanni7 Nov