List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:sudhir543-nimavat Date:November 5 2009 6:12pm
Subject:Re: Fw: 50M records each year.. how to handle
View as plain text
Hi Joerg,

I know that.. I am not developing a new system but adding a new module to an existing
application which is based on 4.1. And as I said earlier.. its not only me who can take
decision of upgrading...  otherwise I would prefer to upgrade instead of seeking a
solution that isnt really a solution..

Thanks
SN

Personally I'm always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught