List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dave M G Date:November 5 2009 12:53pm
Subject:Re: Alphabetical search to and from [SOLVED]
View as plain text
Thanks to everyone for their help.

A lot of the suggested code unfortunately did not seem to work for me.

In the end I found it was easier to use UNION and select each
alphabetical letter I wanted to include.

It's not elegant, but it works perfectly.

Thanks again for all the help.

--
Dave M G
Thread
      • RE: Alphabetical search to and frommisiaQ4 Nov
        • Re: Alphabetical search to and fromMichael Dykman4 Nov
          • Re: Alphabetical search to and fromJay Ess4 Nov
            • RE: Alphabetical search to and frommisiaQ4 Nov
              • Re: Alphabetical search to and from [SOLVED]Dave M G5 Nov
  • Re: Alphabetical search to and fromSteve Edberg4 Nov