List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:|| Sudhir Nimavat || Date:November 5 2009 6:02am
Subject:Fw: 50M records each year.. how to handle
View as plain text
Ok,

Now the problem is.. currently we are using mysql 4.1 and it is not possible to upgrade
mysql at this time.. as far as I know mysql 4.1 does not support partitioning.. So the
only solution would be to use manual partitioning and handle it through code..

Can any one tell me.. how this requirement may be satisfied with my sql 4.1..

Any ideas, inputs ?

Thanks
SN

Personally I'm always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught